Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Break fever...

I get a phone call. The horses have just arrived at the horse show in Ocala, Florida. I look out my window, it is snowing. What is wrong with this picture? I should be in Ocala at the horse show but my dad pulled the plug a couple of weeks ago when he told me I need to stay at school. I understand my dad's motivation in wanting me to stay at school but now I sit here anxiously awaiting when I can head down.  12 days...until I can fly down. I love the horse shows. This horse show has been a tradition with my trainer. We have gone down to Florida for the month of March for the past four years. It is an understatement to say that I should be there now. I am trying to do all of my school work that is wrapping up, tests, papers, more papers etc. but my brain is already down in the sunshine....

No comments:

Post a Comment